FACTORY SECOND (BNE)
CHiQ CTM515NW 515L White Top Mount Fridge
- Frost Free
- Multi Air Flow
- Electronic Control
- Humidity Control Crisper
- Interior LED Light
- Additional information
- Category Descriptions
- Inverter System: super-efficient inverter system is quieter than traditional compressors, and also keeps your food fresher for longer, which saves on energy consumption.
- Frost Free: maintains the correct internal temperature for more effective food preservation meaning there is no need to manually defrost the unit.
- Multi Air Flow: the system ensures chilled air reaches each shelf quickly and uniformly to ensure the food will stay fresher for longer.
- Electronic Control: inner electronic board for precise temperature & humidity control, for longer lasting freshness.
- Humidity Control Crisper: adjust the integrated humidity control slider to low setting which allows fruit to stay fresh for longer or adjust the setting to high which helps leafy vegetables to stay crisp for longer.
- Interior LED Light: LED lights are energy efficient and reduce heat output and provide lighting for a better internal view of your contents.
1680H x 750W x 785D
Factory Second (BNE)
Factory Second (BNE)
1 Year Bwg
Factory Second (BNE) units are covered by a 1 year Brisbane Whitegoods Warranty. For full terms & conditions of this warranty, click on the following link. https://brisbanewhitegoods.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/12-MONTH-BWG-WARRANTY-ADVICE-FORM.pdf
FACTORY SECOND, SCRATCH AND DENT and T2 (Trade 2ND)
Factory second products are sold due to common imperfections such as a scratch, dent, ex display, ex demonstration, minor re work, carton damage and/or changeover products.
What is the difference between Factory Second (NAT) and Factory Second (BNE)?
Factory Second (NAT) are Products which work as the Manufacture intended, and is covered by an Australia wide, non-cosmetic, in house or return to base warranty.
Factory Second (BNE) are Products which work as the Manufacture intended, and is covered by a Brisbane based non-cosmetic warranty which is an in house warranty if located within a 40KM radius to the Brisbane CBD, or a return to base warranty if the product is located outside this radius.
Refurbished products may be resold by the manufacturer or supplier after repairing a minor defect and testing to verify proper function. These types of seconds may also be deemed as refurbished due to the appliance being an ex-demonstration model, used for a short period of time or used as a test unit.
RETAIL (Carton Unit)
Retail units are unused, unopened, undamaged items and carry a national manufaturer’s warranty.
All Factory Second & Refurbished appliances come with a warranty and have been tested thoroughly and are sold in perfect working order.
All terms and definitions of what constitutes a refurbished or factory second appliance as listed above are to be used for general advice only and any/all representations stated above are not limited to why they have been categorised as a factory second and/or refurbished unit.