FACTORY SECOND (BNE)
FISHER & PAYKEL RS7621SLK1_BNE 463L Integrated Column Fridge
Variable Temperature zones
Customise with your own kitchen cabinetry
- Additional information
- Category Descriptions
- Customise with your own kitchen cabinetry or purchase our stainless steel door panel accessory
- Variable Temperature Zone lets you change a compartment to Fridge, Pantry or Chill for optimal storage
- When it comes to optimal food preservation, one temperature does not fit all. Create the perfect climate for different food and drink types using Variable Temperature Zones. Change a compartment to Fridge, Pantry or Chill Mode for maximum everyday convenience, or change modes for additional capacity when you need it.
- Not everything benefits from cold storage. Pantry Mode (11 to 13°C) is the perfect climate to store foods that benefit from a cool, dark place, including bread, many types of fruit, bananas, avocados, tomatoes, nuts, grains and cereals.
- Integrated Column Refrigeration gives you the freedom to mix and match. Different sized Column Fridges and Freezers can be installed separately or paired. Finish them with our stainless steel door panels or customise to match your own kitchen cabinetry.
- Our ActiveSmart™ Foodcare Refrigerator Freezers adapt to daily use by cooling and defrosting only when needed. This means your refrigeratoruses the energy it needs without compromising on food care.
- Bright LEDs light up each ceiling, shelves, bins and trays in both refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find your food and creating a welcoming glow in your kitchen for those midnight snacks.
- The premium design and quality finish includes a steel interior lining as well as full-extension metal shelf runners for easy access, and robust glass shelving.
2134H x 756W x 610D
Factory Second (BNE)
Factory Second (BNE)
1 Year Bwg
Factory Second (BNE) units are covered by a 1 year Brisbane Whitegoods Warranty. For full terms & conditions of this warranty, click on the following link. https://brisbanewhitegoods.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/12-MONTH-BWG-WARRANTY-ADVICE-FORM.pdf
FACTORY SECOND, SCRATCH AND DENT and T2 (Trade 2ND)
Factory second products are sold due to common imperfections such as a scratch, dent, ex display, ex demonstration, minor re work, carton damage and/or changeover products.
What is the difference between Factory Second (NAT) and Factory Second (BNE)?
Factory Second (NAT) are Products which work as the Manufacture intended, and is covered by an Australia wide, non-cosmetic, in house or return to base warranty.
Factory Second (BNE) are Products which work as the Manufacture intended, and is covered by a Brisbane based non-cosmetic warranty which is an in house warranty if located within a 40KM radius to the Brisbane CBD, or a return to base warranty if the product is located outside this radius.
Refurbished products may be resold by the manufacturer or supplier after repairing a minor defect and testing to verify proper function. These types of seconds may also be deemed as refurbished due to the appliance being an ex-demonstration model, used for a short period of time or used as a test unit.
RETAIL (Carton Unit)
Retail units are unused, unopened, undamaged items and carry a national manufaturer’s warranty.
All Factory Second & Refurbished appliances come with a warranty and have been tested thoroughly and are sold in perfect working order.
All terms and definitions of what constitutes a refurbished or factory second appliance as listed above are to be used for general advice only and any/all representations stated above are not limited to why they have been categorised as a factory second and/or refurbished unit.